Tuesday, October 30, 2007

star

a poem for someone in the past

I’ve loved you in the most unexpected time

But our lines just don’t rhyme

And this was just the start of the strife

Fate is playing his game on us

He chose to get us Even if we can’t be together

I still loved you waiting for things to be better

You have your own life and I have mine

We just played our selfish game

We were just passing but the time was benign

Making our paths cross and everything’s not the same

I thought I would forget you

After that I would go back to my own life

But things aren’t right and time would not let me to

close but not enough

We were too near yet too far

Like a rose yet a star

We were given another chance

We played with it and started to dance

Then another trick was played by time

You found your love and I found mine

Things just don’t seem right

And I don’t know if I can still fight

I am tired of playing this game

Coz I know you don’t feel the same

No comments: