Monday, October 8, 2007

..palpitate..

Everyday I feel my heart palpitating. Maybe it’s because of the everyday dose of caffeine in my body. Caffeine makes my body alive during the hours that I needed to be awake…A dose of caffeine everyday makes my body wants some more, gradually being addicted to the taste of it, the effect of it. Even though I am uncomfortable with the feeling of palpitation, I can withstand it. It is because I managed to love the taste of coffee with chocolate. It is my only ally during these days, the days when I need to be awake till morning just to finish the things I need to finish. This caffeine is getting into my system, and I need it more and more each day.

I need you more and more each day. At the end of the day, I often think that this palpitation is due to somebody in my life. Maybe you’re my caffeine…

No comments: