Wednesday, November 28, 2007

the grey area that complicates it all

the area that complicates all things, that was the place i was in before. i got out from that area, got out from the complication. i can't lie, but i was hurt. i cried my pain out. i want to divert my pain, i want to divert my feelings. that area taught me something that i could not forget. no one can love two persons at the same time. one should choose. one should make a choice. there will always be someone that will be hurt because of the decision. one should forget how it feels. one should move on and let go of the feeling. is it a wonderful feeling if you will let go the feeling that makes things complicated? will you be happy to know that the complication is over? will you be relieved it's over? the complication is more complicated now, it hurts so much to be out of that area. i was hurt. i'm in pain till now. i was stabbed once more. i almost died because of the pain. this complication made me feel light before. this helped me forget the past pain that i felt. but this complication also became the reason for another pain. i never regret being in that area, i never regret feeling something for you, i never regret the day i got your number. i don't regret anything about us. it's part of me now, part of my past. you're my past now. i have to let go and move on. i have to let go another beautiful feeling that made each and every minute with you worthwhile. you have your own life now and i was suddenly left hanging in the air. i was suddenly left alone. i'm all alone now. i'm on my own again. alone. we made our choice. i was hurt because of what we chose. i can't do anything now, i don't want to go back to the grey area. we moved on from where we stood before. now, there are two separate people living their own lives that were once living together in a shared fantasy.

we made our choice. you chose to be in white. i chose to be in black. there's no grey now, only black and white

No comments: