Sunday, November 1, 2009

..DDO.. :)

My fear is gone as i venture in my new road. I thought it would take so long for me to give myself a new beginning where i can rediscover my self. But here I am, trying to give my best for my new life. It never occurred to me that this will happen so fast. As i can still remember, last month was the month when i had a hard time trusting new people that enter my life. It was a struggle because i'm really not used of not giving my all. It's like i was backing off so as not to be hurt that much. Last month, I can say that I was still damaged, ruined, and helpless. I was weak. I needed an assurance that he will not hurt me in one way or another. But now, I can say that he slightly assured me about the things I needed to be assured of. I'm lucky. In the first place, he came into my life so sudden and he planned to fix me. Look at us now, I can say we're not perfect but trying to make the perfect moments together. I am still struggling to forget all the pain that i have encountered and he's really trying to help me get through. Coz every time i see him, the smile on his face makes me see life so light and wonderful. The thoughts he's sharing with me, they are like eye-opener that life really sucks but it's up to us how we're gonna face that sh!t and bounce back. He's teaching me a lot of things, from technical stuff to different aspects of life. I don't wanna plan ahead because I got traumatized by that. I just want to float through what life gives me and from there, step by step, little by little, i'm going to build my future...with him.

No comments: