Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my productive days.. :)

well,,just yesterday (technically the other day), i listed down many things to accomplish..so what's the outcome?.i can say i was so productive last nov. 1.,did the laundry only halfway, cleaned the room (just removed some dirt on the floor), wrote 3 articles out of 12 (god!.not even halfway!),and stayed awake till 2am or 3am working on facebook!.but don't worry, aside from spending lots of time surfing the net and doing different stuff on facebook, i also watched a movie..haha..and guess what.,it's Ploning.,i can say that it's a good movie though, i just got confused on some details of the movie.,i ended up searching for some summary and explanations because i was really confused at the end of the movie.,besides, the movie's not in tagalog so i have to focus on the subtitle just to understand the movie.,it was really a struggle but still it's a nice movie to watch.,good thing i didn't watch that in a movie house.,hehe.,anyway,going back to me being soooo productive.,this day is also productive.,i continued my laundry (and to my surprise, i was about to go down to the laundry area when my sister told me the machine's broken!.so i have to handwash some jackets and some stuff..thank God the pants were done yesterday!) also, i wrote 2 more articles (making them 5 in total..still not even half the requirement!) BUT i cooked food for lunch.,and that's pancit canton!.haha.,the only 'productive' thing i did today was to clean my bathroom..gosh, after many eons, i finally got the courage of entering that bathroom not to bathe but to clean it..i was not surprised of seeing kingdom animalia, protista and eubacteria there.,different species of algae, amoeba, and bacteria (haha..just kidding,,just exaggerating how dirty my bathroom WAS..but not anymore!). I took me an hour to clean the floor and some parts of the wall. To tell you, my bath is really small.,it's like 2 1/2 to 3 meters only..It was really tiring scrubbing and removing those algae in my tiles.,i thought it would take me years to finish just the floor.,but then, it's clean now.,i can enjoy spending some quality time in my sanctuary again.,writing and reading different stuff there. or just having some deep thoughts on the things that are happening and those that had already happened in my life...see,you shouldn't plan ahead,,you'll only get frustrated (or was it just me??.hehe)

No comments: