Wednesday, April 22, 2009

..my second entry today..

technically, it's really not 'today' coz it's already past 12midnight..just for this stressful day because i'm still awake..

anyway,,just pissed off with everything that happened to me..they are really downfalls for me.,well, not really everything.,

the reason??.well, i just think this is not my day.,yeah..it's really not my day..first, got unlucky with LTO.,then, my one ptc account got screwed up..,and then, i got demoted-slash-on probation in one of my freelancing jobs..see..what else?????.i'm totaly screwed up.,

maybe i just need some sleep..and i hope i can sleep though
tomorrow, i mean later, hope everything will be fine..i hope there'll be good news for me..
i suddenly lost my interest in what i'm doing right now..really..

i suddenly felt tired.

No comments: