Tuesday, April 21, 2009

..just don't want to add a title..

it is same as saying this post is untitled. I don't want to give a title to this blog entry because i just feel like not placing any. Honestly, i don't know what i'm going to say in this entry. i just want to write something (and that's not for the sake of writing and earning something). I want to unwind from the stressful day that i had. Stressful because i have a deadline to beat. (nearly 3 hours to go and my time is up). Still, i haven't finished my assignment up to now. One article is such a long one for me right at this moment. It's because my mind is clouded with so many things. Things comin' in and goin out. They just don't settle (i mean my thoughts). They're flying everywhere. If only i could see my brain, i could see smog in it. lots of smog. maybe you're asking why i thought of smog, right?. actually, i don't know too. i just thought that smog is a combination of good and bad. and that's exactly what's happening inside my head. if i could just order my thoughts to stop bothering me so i could finish my work. but i can't. they just won't listen. i just won't listen. (and now i'm talking to myself..freak right)..well, this is the beauty of writing a blog entry. you can talk stupidly to yourself. just like what i'm doin right now.

minutes are passing. seconds. microseconds.

i'm hanging.

i'm hung.

i'm...

...totally confused.

and that's what i am now. confused. confused of what to think. confused of what to believe. i barely can't breathe. smog's into my chest now (finally leaving my null mind)

...and now the smog's starting to numb me. it's starting to make my chest null too.

i dunno..i just dunno.

No comments: