Wednesday, March 12, 2008

..i'm just missin' you badly..

yeah.,tama nga.,tulad ng title ng blog na toh, i miss you..ewan..ewan q rin sa sarili q..i really think this is weird, the fact that i'm missin you..cguro nga para sa mga tao na close q, sanay na cla sa ganitong scenario..but as for me, i still find it weird to be attracted or be attached so fast..i'm assessing everything that has happened, and hindi ko tlga maisip kung kelan at paano..i just felt it..it lingers..your presence lingers..

kaya mejo nagbago lahat ng pananaw q sa buhay..harhar..it's really funny how a person like you change everything or all of my plans in life..i can still remember the moment that you asked me about my plans after graduation..harhar..wala lang..i just find it funny now that i suddenly didn't answer you about my real plans..bigla akong nablanko..kung napansin mo..bgla akong nagisip..coz at that very moment, i was just thinking about you and me together at that time..it's sad that the time flew so fast and we never noticed that soon, the sun will be up..i stayed awake all night with you..and that will be in my memory forever..the moments when we don't have any plan in our life (and it ended up walking along session road)..i really enjoyed your company..gusto kong kausap ang mga taong kagaya mo..hehe, and so many bloopers happened..

kaya tuloy, i'm missin' you right now...

No comments: