Monday, March 24, 2008

..manong, marikina!..

yeah, this is one of our jokes here in baguio..pag nag-aasaran, minsan kunyari walk-out tas sisigaw ng manong tas kung san gusto pumunta..tas parang magpapara ng cab..at kadalasan e kung san nakatira mga gusto nmin..harhar..just moments ago, i remembered the good days that we spent here (together with my two bestest bestfriends)..the way we laugh at our own corny jokes, and the way we pretend to get a cab and go anywhere we want...

i suddenly felt empty..

empty of what i should have.

bgla kong nafeel na gusto kong bumaba..i miss my home..i miss my sisters..i miss my parents..i miss my bestfriends.

actually, i'm not really empty..they're there..it's just that maybe i'm longing for their hug (and un ang super kelangan ko ngayon)...their presence...

if i could just go to session road, ride a cab and tell the driver..."manong, marikina..."

...i would

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.