Wednesday, May 25, 2011

just few hours

This is what I like about Him. When i ask him to touch my heart and heal the wound, He will do so.

So after few hours of writing a hurtful entry, i feel light now. Maybe it's because He made me realize a lot of things this day...although not enough to make me a better wife. But then, the hurt is gradually fading..so i just told myself...just let it be...Thy will be done on this. and gradually, there will be no worries.,i'm still in a process so i can't say that tomorrow, everything will be alright..

No more worst case scenarios, no more doubts, just trust...then i can say when i reach that stage that i am ready to be a better wife for him..because i love him so much that i want everything to be well between us. I don't want to ruin everything just because of those stupid memories that keep on coming back every time i'm hurt.

Just love.

No comments: