Monday, April 12, 2010

..three months now..


just few days ago, i noticed my tummy got bigger (suddenly)..my baby's bigger now at three months..i can't wear my pants anymore, i just have to wear clothes that are not so fit so that my baby will not be hurt inside..

until now, i still don't know the gender of my baby. my doctor said that i can have my ultrasound on my 5th month. so excited to know if my baby is a girl or a boy. :) whatever the gender is, it doesn't matter. i'll still love him or her the same way.

i wonder how big my tummy will be on my wedding day..that'll be more or less 2 months now..hope the dress will fit :)

by the way, the ultrasound was taken during my 2nd month..my baby's like a gummy bear already. by this month, the arms and legs should be longer..i'm excited to see my little one..approximately that'll be after 6months from now. can't wait

No comments: