Friday, December 5, 2008

..funny thing i learned today..

funny how the things you hate before will become the things you’ll thank in the future..i was reading my testimonials this morning.me isa don na nagsabi na i should look at the bright side of what happened in my 2nd sem last school year. i failed one of my majors and i can’t graduate the coming summer term. i so hate my prof at that time. she was also my thesis adviser and that time, me and my thesis partner were having a hard time finishing our thesis. and so i re-enrolled my major subject. the funny thing there is that having to extend my studies made me meet the one i love now. and the more funny thing is that i met him while looking for a topic for my case study required in that subject..hehe..it’s so funny noh..fate really plays the way you don’t expect. and now i can say that things happen for a reason. that is why i can say that it’s so funny that the things you hate before will be the things you’ll thank in the future…i’m thankful for that subject..there was a sudden twist in my life… a funny little twist…

No comments: