Saturday, January 26, 2008

am i flattered?? (makapal na post)

am i really easy to love or people just think that i am easy to get?

this bothers me right now..just this week, i met someone. we're together for only about 2 days and he told me that he likes me to be his girlfriend. well, i am really shocked because he only got to know me really just the other day. we talked about our lives, our views in romantic relationship and the like. he asked for my number and i gave it because he looks like a good guy. i really don't have anything against him but i'm just wondering what is it that he saw in me that made him like me. he doesn't know that i am an activist. will he still like me if i told him that?

i told him that i am not yet ready for another commitment. things are just happening so fast just like what happened to kristian. everything came so fast, and everything was lost so fast too without me knowing that i was left hanging in the air. i don't want to experience another kristian in my life. maybe i was traumatized with what i experienced when there's someone who came to your life so fast because i know that he or she will also be gone the way he or she came and it will really hurt me so much.

1 comment:

Keith said...

LOL.... I have complete identity with that. I do not flatter too easily (that I would admit). Still, I loved your post. Thank you for the blog. I will continue to do my blogging from California.